I am definitely a little bit obsessed with shoes. I think it's because I buy less and less clothes because I always aim to sew, but obviously, shoes I can't make myself, so I just go a bit overboard! I'm only 5'2" so love anything that can make me taller, but have quite long feet for my height which means I can never find a vintage shoes that go up to my size! I do still manage to lust after many a repro or retro pair though. These are my favourite pairs:
1. Office mock-crock lace-ups
2. Topshop heels from eBay
3. My Office wedges, I love these so much I also have them in black
4. Topshop wedges
And these are some pairs I am coveting (but can't quite afford):
1. Vagabond Palma heels £59.99
2. Keds wedges (I have been lusting after these since I saw them on Fleur de Guerre) on eBay, I've just bought these since they were only £19
3. Remix Briarcliff wedges, I couldn't even choose a colour! $148
4. Aris Allen Rug-cutters $74.95
Can you tell I especially love red shoes?
OMG where did you get that?!
1 year ago